Wednesday 15 January 2014



So. There are some THINGS, I am told. 23 of them, actually. This blog is Thing #1, and I will be blogging along through the next 12 weeks, as we learn about web tools and resources and all that stuff. What wonders and delights await us?!

My biggest hurdle so far was deciding which of the (far too many, really) google accounts in my possession to use for this blog. And also to find an appropriate .gif with which to welcome you to my newest corner of the internet. I have settled for David Tennant-as-Doctor wiggling his regenerated hand at you. I hope that is okay.

You'll find some professional musings here, but you'll also find some silliness. The most important ingredient of any training experience is (in my opinion,) making it fun. So I'm doing my best, "be the change", so on and you know.

[EDIT]: Wow okay, this post and then my tags are also Thing 2 and Thing 3! Oh Yeah.

 


7 comments:

  1. ooooh, I can tell already this is going to be a fun one! Excellent choice of both intro and sign off gifs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is David Tennant? Sherlock hair tussling gif next, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherlock hair tussling might be a bit racy for this blog, it's hard to say. We'll see where the next 12 weeks take us. I don't want to limit myself.

      Delete
    2. Random sidebar: I couldn't watch the most recent installment of the Hobbit without thinking about how Bilbo and the dragon were actually Watson and Sherlock reunited.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I figured since I was a librarian on the internet I might as well make my allegiances known right off the bat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading humorous blogs. Looks like this is one I will have to follow up on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have loaned out some of your many Google accounts for this project. Based on some first posts and comments that was a new and sometimes challenging step for some of us!

    ReplyDelete